If the examinee is taking the online-proctored exam in a private location of her choice:
- In most parts of the world, however, CBCA exams are real-time proctored, and delivered in the private mode keeping the convenience of examinees in mind. Which means you can now take your BBP™, CBE™ or GBL™ exams in the convenience of your personal spaces – like your home or your office – after getting your computer machine and exam room ExamStrong™ verified for exam readiness.
- It is recommended that the examinee reaches his/her chosen exam room/ location 1 hour prior to the start of the scheduled exam. This is to ensure that there is ample amount of time to check, verify and approve the exam room and the computer being used for the examination by a designated CBCA-authorized testing body.
- Any Examinee who arrives later than 50 minutes prior to the start time of the scheduled examination will not be permitted to take the exam, and the fee will be forfeited.
- The examinee must carry two valid forms of ID from the list below - one primary with photo & signature, and one secondary with signature and present them at the test center when asked. Both IDs need to be original and current (not expired).
- The examinee is not allowed to carry any personal items should to the testing room. This includes but is not limited to any kind of bags, books not authorized by CBCA, notes, phones, tablets, pagers, watches, and wallets. You may read more on the rules in the exam-process documents shared with you.
What to bring
The primary ID must be an original and valid ID, containing both, the examinee’s photo, and signature.
- Government-issued driver's license
- Military ID
- State/country ID card
- Employee/school ID
The secondary ID must be an original and valid ID, containing the examinee’s name and signature, or the examinee’s name and a recent photo.